
Jeff and I were able to travel to Las Vegas this past weekend. He had to be there for work this week, so we decided to go early. We were able to stay in the room that his company had for him and it was REALLY nice. Just down the hall was a workout area and we worked out everyday that we were there.

One of the highlights of the trip was getting to meet our new nephew Jake! What a sweet little baby boy. He is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Paige and Todd are pretty happy themselves! We enjoyed being able to visit with them each day we were there. Thanks Paige and Todd!
Jeff and I were also able to go to Hoover Dam. What a cool place. It was a gorgeous day and we loved learning about the Dam.
I returned home yesterday and I have to say, I am wishing I was still on my little vacation. I missed the kids, but it was just so relaxing that I didn't want to come home.
Oh well, back to reality!
No comments:
Post a Comment