It's been a few days since I have written anything, so I thought I would try to catch up. Nothing exciting to tell, but this is our life. So here it goes............
Kelsey's at girls camp this week and I am sure she's having a great time.
Jeff is traveling for work all week and visiting Shane over the weekend. I am glad that he is getting to visit Shane, but I miss him very much.
Miras has played with Zach and Weston so far this week and will be going to Kings Island tomorrow. He's also had Judo and Cub Scouts.
Shane has started his Airborne training this week, which means he is jumping off ledges and towers.
I have been blessed to be able to help a friend paint her living room, pick up another friend who ran out of gas, chat with a friend whom I hadn't seen in a very long time, help my mom with a project on her sliding doors and go with my mom when she had to have her dog Jake put to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment