
This will be our 3rd year homeschooling Miras. I am very excited this year, because we will be studying American History. I have been gathering books all summer about American History. So far, I have biographies of Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson.
I have books about Paul Revere, Christopher Columbus and the Northern American Indians.
I have books about Paul Revere, Christopher Columbus and the Northern American Indians.

I have a pioneer craft book and a Native American craft book. I have timelines and maps and many other resources.
I want Miras to be excited about American History and to have a great love for this beautiful country that we live in. I am hoping that through our studies this year, he will gain an understanding of the sacrifices that have been made for our freedom.
I am grateful to live in this great nation of ours and I am grateful for the freedom that I have to homeschool if I choose to. We are all incredibly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment